Paint polishing O`Connor
Mobile Paint polishing O`Connor
Buffing, Cut & Polish, Machine Polishing and Paint Correction. Time and nature’s elements can wreak havoc with the car’s surface. Among the most predominant issues that buffing can fix or prevent are:
- Yellowing, foggy headlights – headlights are made of plastic and can turn foggy and discoloured from UV rays from the sun.
- Dull paint – As with the headlights, paint can lose its lustre due to the passage of time and the weather. Buffing a car can reveal a fresh layer that looks shiny and new.
- Paint swirls and scratches – Minor swirls and scratches lie just on the paint clear coat and buffing can remove them. This can reveal a fresh layer of paint that looks shiny and new.
- Premature rusting – Buffing can remove oxidation, the white substance on your vehicle’s paint that can lead to rusting later on.
Our other buffing & polishing services:
Do different types of paint require different procedures?
Contrary to what most people believe, car paint varies from car to car, brand to brand. The thing to consider is paint hardness. This happens due to the brand, thickness and quality of paint used, the region, season and the year when it was applied, and other factors.
In fact, car paint quality and thickness is a factor that separates low-cost vehicles from luxury cars.
Types of paint defects and damage:
- Swirl Mark Marring – often from washing a car with incorrect sponges and clothes
Contact us today for a quote or you can text an image to us of the damage on 0406 862 833.
If you need Bumper repairs O`Connor we recommend car clinic. We also recommend Paint protection O`Connor if you need ceramic paint protection and we are unable to travel to you.